Assistant Professor of Management
Ph.D. in Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 2011.
- Guofang Huang, K. Sudhir (2021). The Causal Effect of Service Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty. Management Science, | Download |
- Guofang Huang, Haiyan Liu (2021). Estimating Expectations-Based Reference-Price Effects in the Used-Car Retail Market. Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
- Yingyao Hu, Guofang Huang, Yuya Sasaki (2020). Estimating Production Functions with Robustness Against Errors in the Proxy Variables,. the Journal of Econometrics,
- Guofang Huang (2020). When to Haggle, When to Hold Firm? Lessons from the Used Car Retail Market.. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy,
- Guofang Huang, Mathew Shum, Wei Tan (2019). Is Pharmaceutical Detailing Informative? Evidence from Contraindicated Drug Prescriptions. Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
- Guofang Huang, Hong Luo, Jing Xia (2019). Invest in Information or Wing It? A Model of Dynamic Pricing with Seller Learning. Management Science,
- Guofang Huang, Ahmed Khwaja, K. Sudhir (2015). Short-Run Needs and Long-Term Goals: A Dynamic Model of Thirst Management. Marketing Science,
A Better Way to Measure the Impact of Customer Service Satisfaction on Loyalty
You just got off the phone with a customer service representative at a credit card company. The rep was friendly and helpful, making you feel good about your relationship with the company. A minute later, your phone rings. It's an automated recording asking if you'd like to participate in a survey about your customer service experience. Such surveys are an increasingly common way for companies to measure customer service satisfaction. They want to find out if your customer service experience will help them retain you as a customer.